Rupee falls 15 paise against US dollar on foreign fund outflows

The rupee stayed on the downward track for the second straight day to settle 15 paise lower at 83.28 against the US dollar on Tuesday due to a firm greenback against major currencies overseas and persistent foreign capital outflows.Besides, weak equity market sentiment and elevated levels of crude oil prices — hovering above USD 92 a barrel — weighed on the domestic currency, forex traders said.At the interbank foreign exchange, the domestic unit opened at 83.19 and traded between a high of 83.17 and a low of 83.28 against the greenback during the day. It finally settled at 83.28, registering a fall of 15 paise from its previous close.On Monday, the rupee declined by 19 paise to close at 83.13 against the dollar.

Analysts attributed the downward movement of the rupee to a strengthening dollar amid weak Asian markets and rising US Treasury yields.The US dollar surged to a ten-month high level after a Federal Reserve policymaker hinted at a longer interest rate…

RIL muted ahead of Q1 results on July 19; Here’s how the stock is likely to trade

Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries saw its share price dip by over 1% to an intra-day low as investors awaited the company’s Q1 results. Analysts anticipate modest year-on-year growth in revenue and net profit for Q1FY25, but expect a sequential decline in EBITDA. The share price of Reliance Industries fell 1.16% to intra-day low of Rs 3115.65

What are the Bloomberg Estimates?

According to Bloomberg estimates, a poll of 13 analysts predicts Reliance Industries to report Q1 revenue of Rs 2.3 trillion, reflecting an 11.8% increase from the previous fiscal quarter.

Six analysts anticipate a net profit of Rs 17,655 crore, marking a 10.3% year-on-year rise but a 6.8% decrease from the previous quarter. EBITDA is projected at Rs 39,790 crore by 14 analysts, representing a 15.4% decline quarter-on-quarter.

Vision for ‘Viksit Bharat’ by 2047 laid out: India Inc reacts to PM Modi’s I-Day speech Vodafone Idea’s loss…

Stranger Things Season 5 Brought The Walking Dead's Frank Darabont Out Of Retirement, Here's Why

In 2010, writer and director Frank Darabont brought The Walking Dead comic book series to live-action on AMC and launched a franchise. However, Darabont was forced out of the show midway through the second season, sparking a decade-long court battle with AMC. Since then, Darabont has only created and directed Mob City in 2013. Now, after 11 years in retirement, Darabont is explaining why he came back to work on Stranger Things Season 5.

“What really dragged me out of retirement was that my wife and I really love this show,” Darabont told The Daily Beast. “Our content now is so filled with horrible people doing horrible things for greedy reasons, but Stranger Things has so much heart. That positivity is something I really responded to.” Come from Sports betting site VPbet

Prior to The Walking Dead, Darabount established himself as a director on feature films including The Shawshank Redemption, The …

The Best Switch Pro Controller Alternative Is $42 In Amazon’s 8BitDo Sale

8BitDo manufactures some of the best third-party game controllers around, and right now a handful of the company’s great gamepads are discounted at Amazon. The promotion features three dedicated Nintendo Switch controllers, including the stellar SN30 Pro+, as well as TurboGrax-16 Mini and Sega Genesis Mini wireless controllers. As this is an Amazon deal, there’s no telling how long it will last.

8BitDo’s SN30 Pro+ is our pick for the best Switch Pro Controller alternative. Already cheaper than the Pro Controller at list price ($50), the Pro+ is currently on sale for $42.50Come from Sports betting site VPbet. The Pro+ looks has a classic Nintendo look, but it’s a thoroughly modern controller with tons of customization options. It features adjustable trigger and joystick sensitivity, rumble, motion controls, and charging via USB-C. You can also use it with PC, Mac, and Android.

Bloomberry Develops Third Solaire Resort in Cavite in the Philippines

The casino operator Bloomberry Resorts Corp., owned by casino mogul Enrique Razon, announced the development of the third casino project upon the launch of its Solaire Resort North in Quezon City in the Philippines scheduled for the beginning of the next year. The third integrated Solaire resort will be developed in the Paniman area in the province of Cavite, as PhilStar reports.

Third Casino Development:

Bloomberry has confirmed in a filing with the Philippine Stock Exchange that the so-called Paniman project for the company’s third casino in the country will kick off after the completion of the Solaire Resort North development. The confirmation comes after the company has closed the financial construction for the acquisition of the property in Cavite where the casino resort will be developed.

The financial deal included SPC, former Solaire Entertainment Properties Holdings Inc. and Boulevard Holdings Inc., Puerto Azul Land Inc., Ternate Development Corp., a…

888 Holdings to Rebrand, Focus on Core European Markets & Cost Saving

888 Holdings, the London-listed firm, revealed that it intends to rebrand itself as Evoke plc and shift its attention to key European markets including Denmark, Spain, Italy and the UK, in addition to cost-saving measures.

Rebranding to potentially help the firm get back on track:

Per Widerström, the new chief executive of 888 Holdings, is reportedly currently attempting to turn around an 18-month-old slump in the firm that has threatened its stock price. Additionally, the main goal of Widerström, a true veteran of the online gambling industry who was named CEO in October, is to try to bring to life the former wealth of the now-beleaguered firm, which has been rocked by management shake-ups and compliance failures during the duration of the past 18 months, according to the Financial Times.

The name change would “better reflect the strength of the group’s multi-brand operating model and its vision and mission to make life more interesting…

Enduring Lawsuit on Arkansas’ Legends Resort and Casino License Close to an End

According to Arkansas Advocate, Judge Timothy Fox is expected to rule on the matter of Legends Resort and Casino and their entitlement to open a new casino in Pope County. The ruling will be made public in the upcoming days, putting an end to the four-year controversy regarding who should be the rightful operator of the fourth authorized casino in Arkansas.

The Four Casinos’ Rule

In 2018, the state approved Amendment 100 to the Constitution 2018, which gave the green light to casino gambling. The same amendment limited the number of state casinos to four. Half were approved at the state’s Oaklawn (Hot Springs) and Southland (West Memphis) racetracks. 

A new casino was approved for Jefferson and the last venue was dedicated to Pope county.

Quapaw Nation rapidly received the support of local officials around Jefferson’s Pine Bluff and obtained a license to build Saracen Casino Resort.

The casi…

Nevada casinos continue record-setting revenue trend in November

Revenue reports are in for casinos of Nevada and just like the past eight months, the state has seen earnings of $1 billion or more. Regulators reported the industry brought in $1.32 billion last month, a sign that the gambling facilities are recovering from the COVID-19 pandemic. The earnings were a nice increase from October’s $1.22 billion and close to the record set in July of $1.36 billion.

Breaking Records

With the earnings in November, Nevada set a new revenue record streak, reaching nine months of consecutive earnings. The last time the state hit a month after month revenue record was from October 2006 to May 2007.

Along with the overall record-breaking totals, individual sectors also reached new heights. Sports …

ผู้พัฒนามองว่า Marvel Rivals ยังไม่มีแผนลงให้กับมือถือหรือ Switch_1

ประกาศวันที่ให้บริการเรียบร้อยแล้วครับสำหรับ Marvel Rivals เกมแนวชูตติ้งสไตล์ซูเปอร์ฮีโร่ ที่เพิ่งเปิดตัวพร้อมข่าวดีในงาน Gamescom ว่าคอนเทนต์ตัวละครทั้งหมดจะเปิดให้ใช้งานได้ฟรีไม่มีค่าใช้จ่ายกันตั้งแต่วันแรก ซื้อใจผู้เล่นกันไปเป็นแถบๆ ทั้งนี้ทั้งนั้นหลายคนก็อาจสงสัยว่าด้วยรูปแบบแนวทางที่ค่อนข้างคล้ายกับ MOBA ที่หยิบมาเล่นง่ายๆ แบบนี้ จะขาดเครื่องเ�…

รวมรายชื่อเกมเอ็กคลูซีฟน่าจับตามองบน PS5 ในปี 2022 – 2023

มาจนถึงตอนนี้ต้องบอกเลยว่าเครื่องเล่นเกม PlayStation 5 เริ่มกลายเป็นที่หมายสำคัญของผู้พัฒนารายต่างๆ แล้ว ซึ่งหลายเกมก็เริ่มมีการระบุชัดเจนยิ่งขึ้นว่าจะเป็นประสบการณ์เอ็กคลูซีฟสำหรับเครื่องเล่นเกมเน็กซ์เจ็นมากขึ้นหลังจากปล่อยให้อยู่ในช่วงส่งไม้ต่อกันมาอย่างยาวนาน และวันนี้เองพวกเราก็ไม่พลาดขอนำเกมใหม่ที่เตรียมเปิดให้เล่นบนบ้านหลังนี้ของ Sony มาให้�…